Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- Breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- Use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- Fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason.
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems
- transfer your account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm www.kisanbandh.com , or the interests or property of users;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose;
- Bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Export or re-export any of our website application or tool except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- Commercialize any of our website application or any information or software associated with such application;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- Circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
If we believe or discover that you are abusing www.kisanbandh.com in any of the ways mentioned above or otherwise, we may, in our sole discretion, take any steps to prevent and mitigate such abuse such as limiting, suspending, or terminating your user account(s) and access to our Services, delaying or removing hosted content, removing any special status associated with your account(s), reducing or eliminating any discounts, and taking technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When buying an item, you agree to the rules for buyers and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item.
Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls:
You agree to receive calls, including autodialed and/or pre-recorded message calls, from www.kisanbandh.com at any of the telephone numbers (including mobile telephone numbers) that we have collected for you as authorized and described in our User Privacy Notice, including telephone numbers you have provided us, or that we have obtained from third parties or collected by our own efforts. If the telephone number that we have collected is a mobile telephone number, you consent to receive SMS or other text messages at that number. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply if we contact you at a mobile number or device. You agree we may contact you in the manner described above at the telephone numbers we have in our records for these purposes:
- To contact you for reasons relating to your account or your use of our Services (such as to collect a debt, resolve a dispute, or to otherwise enforce our User Agreement) or as authorized by applicable law
- To contact you for marketing, promotional, or other reasons that you have either previously consented to or that you may be asked to consent to in the future.
- We may share your telephone numbers with our service providers (such as billing or collections companies) who we have contracted with to assist us in pursuing our rights or performing our obligations under the User Agreement, our policies, or any other agreement we may have with you. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages calls and/or SMS or other text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified above, and not for their own purposes.